01 February, 2012

Chalice and Knives is now available!


I'm pleased to announce that Chalice and Knives is now available on Amazon for Kindle! As with The Demons of Lashtë, it's only $0.99. And it's about twice as long as that story, meaning it's an even better value for your entertainment dollar.


Spiffy, eh? Okay, okay, so marketing isn't my strong suit. But I do promise that you'll enjoy the story. Or at least, I promise that you should enjoy it. (I don't know what that means. Buy it! You won't regret it!)

And if you do buy it and enjoy it, spread the word. Tell your friends about this little nugget of enjoyable happiness that will make their day that much brighter.

On the flip side, if you hate it, tell your friends, and maybe some of them will read it out of sheer curiosity about what could make you froth at the mouth like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment