30 July, 2012

Zeno's Paradox

It seems like for every N hours of writing I do, I only cover half the remaining distance to my goal. I've been ransacking eBay trying to find some sort of mystical amulet or ghostly phial that will allow me to bridge that final gap and complete the damn thing.

But seriously, folks; there's a few passages I need to read over another time or two, and then give the book one final read-through to look for glaring errors. I'm setting the bar pretty high; only if something will legitimately cause confusion will I allow myself to change it. I could tinker forever, but I want the damn thing out the door!

THE QUEEN OF MAGES should be published in the next couple of weeks. Aside from the last little bit of writing, I'm waiting for the final cover art from the lovely and talented Melissa Erickson. I can't wait for you to see the final work; it's going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment